STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe there is one God who lives forever in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Bible is God's Word to the world, speaking to us with authority and without error.
3. We believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ the Son, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death for us on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father, and in His personal physical return to rule the earth in power and love.
4. We believe that all mankind is lost in sin and selfishness and needs to turn from it and trust personally in the Saviour, Jesus Christ, being born anew by the Holy Spirit's power into God's family.
5. We believe the Holy Spirit lives in us as believers and brings love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility and self-control into our lives. He works in and through us with His charismatic gifts.
6. We believe in the resurrection of every person; to eternal life for the believer and eternal judgement for the lost.
7. We believe in unity for all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and seek community together: to become more like Him in every way, who is the head of His body, the Church. We are called to love Him and one another and are enabled to do this only as His life flows in and through us.